Saturday, July 25, 2009

Coming to Kemaman Trengganu

I had never thought I will be coming to this part of the country. But new job, I mean new function or sector of business, plus new environment always intrigue me. If the company decides for me to take on a new post which is not cutting my pay starting from ground zero, though I lose all my overseas allowance entitlement, I glady take it for personal experience with no regret. I really think that I have good curiosity always for something new and unexplored.

Coming over since July 5th for a brief look and then went back to home town to borrow an Iswara car from my sister, I began my stay here in Cukai Kemaman on 7th of July 2009.

My habit of coming to new place is to drive around town to find out where the residential areas, eateries, banks, stores etc are, so as to familiarize myself and also searching through the internet on information about Kemaman and Trengganu.

Will tell more about this new place later. My first impression is that this is a cozy place to live and away from the hassles of those big cities which I had stayed before since I started working.

1 comment: