Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Home in Kemaman











After 5 months and 7 days stay in Homestay hotel of Jalan Jakar Cukai, finally the house rented by the company is in place for me to stay in. It is located at Taman Baiduri Geliga Besar, which is only walking distance from the Monica beach (Pantai Mak Nik). I find this place convenient as one could find Esso station and also mini market Samamaju nearby. It is away from the busy Cukai town and there is a lot of space that I could walk or cycle to the beach, exercise and jog. I think this is a great place to stay!


The place is easy to find, coming from Cherating direction, after reaching the border between the Pahang and Terengganu states, marked by an arch with "God bless the Sultan and Sultanah of Terengganu", upon reaching the 1st traffic light, turn right, where the Esso station is located, the house is stone throw distance away!


My wife and the children came for the visit, they cleaned and decorated the house for me. It looks more like a home for me now. There are 3 rooms and that could easily accomodate a number of friends and visitors who wanted accomodation for a stop-over, leisure or fishing trips.

1 comment:

  1. My brother in-law lives in house, corner lot, next to the field in front of monica bay. He or rather his wife drives a black Citra. He opens an Italian restaurant in KSB while his wife is an architect.

    ReplyDelete